For the vacancies listed below, you can apply online or download an application form and send to: Recruitment, WEC Group Ltd, Springvale House, Springvale Road, Darwen, Lancashire, BB3 2ES or email: WEC Recruitment.
WEC Group Training Academy - Engineering Apprenticeships
We are currently looking for Apprentice Welders/Fabricators to join HTA Group in September.
HTA Group - Coventry
Location: Coventry West Midlands
Reporting to: Transport Manager
Working Hours: Mon - Thurs 7.30am - 4pm, Fri 7.30am - 3pm
This is a fantastic opportunity offering an excellent salary package for a motivated and driven FLT Driver based at HTA Group in Coventry, looking to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
Establishedfor over 40 years, and now one of the UK’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, WEC is looking to recruit an enthusiastic FLT Driver to join our busy and expanding team at HTA Group in Coventry, part of the WEC Group.
- Picking and packing orders
- Efficient unloading, handling and storage of internal material, including steel, stainless steel, aluminium etc. to appropriate holding area.
- Ensuring correct storage inside with location of materials updated on computer.
- Sorting and feeding production with materials to production plans including assisting with manoeuvring of materials on to and off the machines
- Housekeeping - ensuring the cleanliness and tidiness of the Departments and Profile Compound are maintained to a high standard at all times to comply with Health and Safety standards.
- Maximise the uptime of the machines by delivering materials in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate stock representation of the press racks.
Skills and Experience
- FLT – Reach Licence – Essential
- Ability to work efficiently and build effective working relationships
- Overhead crane/slinging & lifting skills
- Experience in a similar role/environment
- 20 days holiday and Bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme